FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We’ve compiled a list of the questions we get asked most often about our apartments and rental service. If you cannot find your answer;
Contact us directly - we will get back to you as soon as possible!
What documents do I need for the application?
- You will need your passport and Japanese resident card if you have one as well as bank details if you have them also.
Can I view the room before signing a contract?
- Yes of course. We can arrange a viewing at a convenient time for you.
Can I have pets in the apartment?
- Sorry we do not allow any pets in our apartments.
Can I apply for a Japanese resident registration after moving in?
- Yes. We can also help you to set up your Japanese residence card.
Can I invite my friends or family to my apartment?
- Yes of course you can. There is bicycle parking outside the apartment buildings as well as several carparks in the surrounding area. Please be considerate of neighbours with noise levels.
Are your rooms furnished? Or unfurnished?
- Our rooms are completely furnished which also includes bedding, linen, and cutlery.
I am currently overseas. How can I apply?
- You can apply anytime by contacting us by phone or email which you can find on our “contact us” page.
Is there somewhere I can park my car or bicycle?
- We have bicycle parking available at all our buildings and carparks are subject to availability and contract.
Do you provide a moving service?
- This is dependent on how much stuff you have and distance / location you are moving from. We can help in arranging a moving service if you need us to.
Are there any housekeeping services?
- No. Apartments will need to be adequately maintained and cleaned by the tenant.
How does the garbage collection service work?
- Garbage is collected from outside the apartment building on designated days which you’ll be informed of prior to moving in. Bins for specific waste are also provided.
When can I start using the internet?
- All our apartments include WIFI connection which is ready to use as soon as you move in.
How much is the deposit?
- Deposit is equivalent to one month rent and is required before the agreed move in date.
When do I need to pay my monthly rent?
- Your monthly rent will need to paid on the same date you signed your contract every month.
Is there any penalty fee for early termination of the lease agreement?
- No, we do not have any termination fees for moving out before your contract is up. However we do require at least one month notice prior to you moving out.
What is the term of the lease agreement?
- We are very flexible on lease agreements and usually we can accommodate any type of time length. The minimum is 1 month.
What type of payment methods do you accept?
- We accept whatever is convenient for you. The easiest way is to set up a monthly payment from you bank, however you can pay in person monthly if that's more suitable.